|Grip Frame:||Zytel® Polymer|
- THREADED BARREL: The 4.5 inch, factory ½-28 thread barrel accepts many popular muzzle accessories. When not using a special application attachment, the threaded barrel and barrel crown are protected by a muzzle cap.
- ACCURATE SIGHTING SYSTEM: Model 10149 comes without sights and features a Picatinny rail on top of the receiver for mounting optics. A shorter Picatinny rail is mounted on the bottom of the barrel for attaching lights, lasers and other accessories. Model 10150 features a fixed rear sight and Patridge-style front sight.
- COMFORTABLE, PRECISION-MOLDED ZYTEL™ POLYMER GRIP FRAME featuring replaceable, checkered, 1911-style grip panels for a great appearance and non-slip hold.
- INTERNAL CYLINDRICAL BOLT CONSTRUCTION ensures permanent alignment and higher accuracy potential than conventional moving-slide designs.
- MANUAL SAFETY positively locks the sear when applied. Also features an unobtrusive internal lock that locks the safety in the “SAFE” position and allows you to safely secure the firearm when not in use.
- PATENTED LOADED CHAMBER INDICATOR provides visual and tactile indication that chamber is loaded.
- MAGAZINE DISCONNECT prevents discharge when the magazine has been removed.
- ALSO FEATURES: bull barrel, contoured ejection port, easy-to-grasp tapered bolt ears, a conveniently located push button magazine release on the left side of the frame, two magazines, external locking device and soft case.